|
4Z 07 (:
| |
|
Profile
THE ONE AND ONLY PHENOMENAL CLASS OF FOUR ZEN. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
agnes.
ci hui. lauren. melodie. michelle. su-ann. sofia. wei ling. archives |
Monday, December 17, 2007, 22:54
Hey peeps!I realized I have not came to the class blog for quite a long time. Hahas- Anyway, here's about the chalet. Hmm on the BBQ-day... I was accident-prone. Cos I got burnt by hot coal, and spilled cream sauce on my shirt. -.- But it was fun! Mr Tan brought his wife over. And we roasted/heated/cooked chocolate + marshmellows + bananas. Surprisingly good! Although it ended up in one gooey mess. Some of us threw fishballs at kittens. They played with it instead of eating it though. Tsktsk- Didn't mother cat teach them not to play with their food?! Like Jannah said, there were A LOT of food. And VERY LITTLE people. So yeah, lots of leftovers. Like two big containers of pasta. Second day - ESCAPE! Some of us spent about half a day there. Played Rainbow, Haunted House, Inverter, the aeroplane thingy, wet and wild [?], pirate ship, go-kart etc. Actually its more of Melo and I sitting those rides. Played kinda variety of games, like captain's ball. And boogle, pictionary, bridge. Thanks to Rachel, who brought the board games. Went to the arcade, and the kiap toys place. Watched movies too. Like X-Men II and Amelie [?]. In short, it was FUN! My monotonous commentary does not do justice to it. Spare me, I need to sleeeep! LOVE, YH! P.S. Sorry for not putting up pictures. I'm lazy. :P Labels: RANDOM |